Continental OEM original manufacture replacement turbocharger is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the original turbocharger that came in your vehicle.
HW Part Number 7636784 7636784
OEM Cross Reference 11657636784 11652681209 11658643129
Vehicles this Part Fits
- 1' F52 (10/2015 — 08/2019)
- 2' F45 Active Tourer (11/2013 — 04/2018)
- 2' F45 Active Tourer LCI (06/2017 — 03/2019)
- 2' F46 Gran Tourer (07/2014 — 03/2018)
- X1 F48 (11/2014 — 06/2017)
- X1 F48 LCI ( — )
- X1 F49 (11/2014 — 08/2019)
- X2 F39 (11/2017 — 11/2019)
- MINI F56 (04/2013 — 02/2018)
- MINI F55 (09/2013 — 02/2018)
- MINI Clubman F54 (12/2014 — 06/2019)
- MINI Cabrio F57 (11/2014 — 02/2018)
- MINI Countryman F60 (11/2015 — 06/2019)
- Billet compressor
- Extended tip compressor wheel
- High temperature water cooled housing
- TNew wastegate actuator (New only)
This is a brand new continental OEM original replacement turbocharger and is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the original turbocharger that came in your vehicle. Please make sure to check engine before ordering there are 2 engines with the same name and this turbo only fits the engine with the 3 port head.
This turbocharger has been fully refurbished and all damaged components replaced. There is a $400 core charge that will be return when we received a refurbish able turbo (see shipping and returns for details). The electrical wastegage actuator does not ship with the turbo you will have to re-use the one on your turbo.
For best results and to retain the continental l warranty before installing your new turbocharger JMTC recommends the following. Sending your OEM catalytic converters (there are 2) to us for refurbishment or getting a high flow downpipe (and secondary catalyst) and installing a new oil line with the turbo. Cleaning or replacing the catalyst and replacing the oil line will eliminate the build up and oil coking that happens over time. This is will insure that preexisting problem/s or the problem that caused the initial turbo failure does not cause the same issue again. Do it right or you may have to do it twice.
If the original wastegate actuator is not retain and re-used the vehicle will need to be taken to the dealer or a show with the BMW tools to have the wastegate learning done. Otherwise dash will display a check engine light or service engine light/warring.