The JMTCs Extreme Street Non S F56 turbocharger was designed with the street and track enthusiast in mind. We started with our huge 47mm compressor and upgraded high flow turbine to give you full boost quick and a huge amount of power at the top end. We also designed it to maintain the quick response of the original turbo, deliver much more torque and power and give you around 250 to 315hp (with supporting upgrades and tuning).
This turbocharger not only delivers high torque in the low to mid-range but you will also see a power increase at higher RPM. No torque or power loss like you see with the original small 34mm turbo. If you are looking for a great street, track, or strip upgrade that delivers full race performance this is the turbo for you. Don’t be left behind by the S or any other car and get one or Non S F56 Extreme Street today.
- Billet compressor
- High Flow Lightened turbine
- High strength internals
- Upgraded 360deg bearing
- Designed for higher pressure
- High temperature Stainless Steel alloy turbine housing
- Water cooled bearing housing
- 3” full exhaust
- ECU tuning (to remove ECU preset power limits)
- One step colder spark plugs
- New oil supply line
2' F45 Active Tourer 225ex 2014 — 2018
2' F46 Gran Tourer 216i, 218i, 2014 — 2018
X1 F49 X1 25Lex 2015 — 2019
X1 F49 LCI X1 30Lex 2018 — 2019
- F56 Cooper US only (11/2016 — 12/2019)
- F55 Cooper (11/2016 — 12/2019)
- Clubman F54 Cooper (09/2017 — 07/2019)
- Clubman F54 LCI Cooper (06/2018 — 12/2019)
- Cabrio F57 Cooper (12/2016 — 12/2019)
- Countryman F60 Cooper (10/2017 — 12/2019)
Note,Tuning is not required but will help the turbo and engine reach their full potential. This turbo requires full 3" exhaust and can be damaged if a smaller size is used. This turbocharger has been machined, welded, and hand worked to fit the larger wheels, there are No refunds for these intentional changes! Check with the installer before you purchase, we will not refund for intentional work we do to upgrade the turbo. If you send us one in advance no core will be applied however it can take 2 to 3 weeks to complete the refurbishing process.