- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
JM Turbo Coopers
Return Policy (s)
JM Turbo Coopers values your satisfaction, and we stand by our products and services. If you are not fully satisfied with our products or service, we will refund the purchase price.
We would love to believe you are doing all the right things to install your new parts however, we don’t know you or your mechanic. Therefore we cannot guarantee that everyone will get the same results. We can say over the years for those who did perform their installs are experiencing amazing results!
Please follow these instructions below carefully to ensure your return is processed and accepted.
NO Returns on used or damaged parts:
JM TURBO COOPERS, LLC doesn't accept returns on used items that are found to be in good working condition for any reason.
- Returned items must be in original condition, and packaging with a copy of the receipt. returns without documentation will not be refunded if we do not know who to refund, this includes core returns.
- Unused, uninstalled, re-salable with all original documentation to be eligible for refund or credit.
- Electrical parts, special order or custom built items cannot be accepted for return under no circumstances.
- JMTC will refuse unauthorized returns.
- All invoices must accompany your returns.
- Log into your JMTC account for return authorization number and call if you need clarification on eligibility.
- Include a copy of the original invoice in the box.
- JM Turbo Coopers must receive returned items within 30 day of your original receipt of the purchase to be eligible for full refund minus the 20% re-stocking fee.
- Returns received between 30 and 45 days from date of purchase without a copy of the invoice are subject to 20% restocking fee and eligible for store credit only.
- Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuance of refund or credit.
- Credits or exchanges cannot be issued for used or incomplete returns.
- Items determined as ineligible for credit can be shipped back to the customer upon request, at customer’s expense.
- Unclaimed ineligible return items will be disposed of after 30 days.
- Send your package pre-paid and trackable to JMTC
- Improperly installed parts is not the fault of JM TURBO COOPERS, LLC no refund will be issued and repairs will be at the cost of the customer.
- Refunds or core returns will only be issued to the original purchaser, name of person or company on the order original order, or name on credit card or paypal email, no exceptions.
- Shipping and/or special services are not refundable.
JM TURBO COOPERS, LLC, will not be held liable for improper installation, damage during install, damage in shipping, mechanical issues that cause failure of the new part, improper diagnostics, not following our recommendations, or lack of experience on the installers’ part.
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: JM Turbo Coopers, LLC will not be liable for any damages that Buyer suffers because of late deliveries or non-delivery caused by any circumstances.
RISK OF LOSS AFTER SHIPMENT: JM Turbo Coopers, LLC ships by insured carrier and JM Turbo Coopers, LLC liability ceases when carrier accepts JM Turbo Coopers, LLC shipment. Customer is responsible for shipping cost to and from destination. All claims for breakage, damage or losses shall be made directly to carrier. It is not the responsibility of JM Turbo Coopers, LLC. Damaged packages must be noted to the carrier, by the customer upon receipt. All claims for hidden damages to merchandise must be reported to the carrier within 2 days (please read carrier policy). It is the buyer's responsibility to make any claims to the carrier. The carrier may need to contact you once a claim is initiated. If they cannot contact you, the claim may be denied.
We do not and cannot accept returns on electronic items (including lights) or special order items. such as custom floor mats, customer shift or e-brake boots, custom gauge faces, brake kits, wheels, exhaust systems, coil overs, any service like porting, polishing, cleaning (Catalytic converters and DPFs), or special finishes like coating.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Please follow our recommendations below or you may not receive a core refund, the core refund takes 15 to 17 for turbos, however other items can take up to 30 days or longer if we have additional inspection process.
- To receive a full core return all cores must be shipped to JM Turbo Coopers (See contact info),
- CORE RETURNS NEED TO BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A COPY OF THE RECEIPT. ITEMS CANNOT BE REFUNDED WITHOUT THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION, CORES WITH NO RECIPT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!
- To get the full core return we must have the core return within 30 days from purchase.
- Unclaimed ineligible undocumented return items will be disposed of after 60 days.
- Items must be packed appropriately with shipping padding. No returns will be excepted if placed in an empty box, if packed with other items or packed in a way that can damage the item.
- To insure that the item/s is returned in a properly mark box with the words “Core Return” so it is not confused with a warranty or product return.
- The max amount refunded is listed on the receipt however the core refund value is based on condition, so please pack the part appropriately to prevent damage!
- Contact JMTC or go online at www.jmtcperfomance.com to log in and make a copy of the receipt before shipping it to us.
©2016 JM Turbo Coopers, LLC